Friday, September 2, 2011

Star Wars

Emery slept over Addy's house tonight so the boys and I decided to fulfill another rite of passage into manhood - we watched Star Wars.I've been waiting for Andrew to get braver. He gets so scared about any imminent danger in movies even if he knows that nothing bad will happen in the end. It's weird, but Matt hardly ever gets bothered or scared about anything in movies even though he's so much younger.

But I was a little concerned so as we watched, I kept asking them - Are you ok? Andrew almost had to fast forward a couple of scenes, but he made it. When it was over, we noticed Andrew was really sweaty. It was because he was so tense throughout the movie! When we asked him what he thought of the movie, he shouted, "That was awesome!" It was worth the sweat apparently.

What did Matt think of it? "I thought there would be more killing."

No comments: