Thursday, September 1, 2011

Something new

One of the fun things for me about parenting is that the boys and girl are always learning something new. Sometimes it's scary while at other times it's very exciting.I came home from work the other day to see Emz using a real kitchen knife to cut olives. To be honest, I wanted to stop that immediately, but I held back, barely.Matt and Sandy visited Emery for lunch at her school. I still can't believe she's going to kindergarten. And Matt was a lot happier to visit than he looks, really.After 5 years with a daughter, I still haven't figured out girl hair. But this one wasn't me, Emery did her own hair for the first time and went to school. She was SUPER proud of herself. Hopefully she'll be able to take care of that herself soon so I won't ever have to perfect that one.

No comments: