Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yay, I was wrong!


Normally I don't love it when I'm wrong but this time I'm glad to say that I was! Just a few days ago I said that I had a failed pumpkin crop but I'm happy to say that suddenly we've got pumpkins! I was out weeding with the kids yesterday and Matt and Ems shouted to me that there was squash. I was a bit skeptical but sure enough there it was! I was going to just pull it out and trash it a while back but Peter and my dad said to leave it alone and just see what happens. I guess patience does pay off. At this point I saw at least 4 pumpkins starting to grow. They won't be ready in time for fall decorating but we should have plenty of pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving!

On a totally different note, this must be some sort of record for me, three blog entries in one month!

No comments: