Thursday, October 21, 2010

Psalm 1

With Awana going on in full swing, we have verses flying all over the house! Andrew and Matt both have quite a few they are working on for Awana. Emery has few herself. I am also trying to maintain their previous family verses and add new ones suited for their individual character development. Plus, I have my own verses to keep track of. Can there be too many Bible verses?

As Andrew is starting to gain some independence, I thought he could use this verse. I am very proud of the great job he has done in memorizing verses this year. As I looked over the verses that he has memorized (see the right side bar), I am so thankful that he has developed this discipline. He comes home every day from school and reads his Bible and practices his memory verses. As a parent, it is so gratifying to know he is doing that!

No comments: