Friday, July 16, 2010

The life of a pastor

I know a lot of people think the life of a pastor is pretty easy. After all, you just work one day a week. What do you do all week? And after looking through my blog, it sure seems like I just chill out with my family, right? Maybe I should stop blogging...It's really not THAT easy. But we went swimming today. And in just 6 weeks the boys and girl have made a TON of progress. It's amazing to see where they were at earlier in the summer (click here to see).

Andrew is an adequate swimmer now. He's comfortable jumping in the deep end and swimming everywhere. Phew! One down.

Matt, not so much although he's now down from 3 floaties to just 1, and he doesn't scream bloody murder when he's by himself anymore!

Emery had a grand old time.

And surprise of surprises, Emery started swimming today! She swam more underwater than on top, but she did it!

No comments: