Saturday, July 3, 2010

Advil

Thank God for Advil and rain. After a full day of painting, I am SORE and TIRED. It definitely wasn't this hard the last time I painted a house. Granted, that was almost 20 years ago...and thank God that it's going to rain today so I don't feel guilty taking a day off from painting because honestly, I don't think I could do it again.It started out pretty well.We all were having fun for the fist 5 minutes.But after going left right, left right with the brush about 10,000 times, I felt like Danielson from Karate Kid.Thanks to help from some friends, we managed to finish the first coat of grey. Now we have a lovely grey, brown, beige and white house. We're the envy of the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Judy said...

The house looks really great!!!! like professionals did it! i just painted the backs of two bookcases and my arms and shoulders were tired. boy them painters sure do earn their money!!!