Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

By the grace of God, we've hit 12 years! It's fun being able to look back at this blog and see my post for our 11 year anniversary here. I'll post more (hopefully tomorrow) about my thoughts on marriage and our Lee Family Retreat. But for now, here's a little look back.This is us at Hearst Castle in CA for our 10 year.This also a 10 year anniversary picture (I have to scan in our wedding pics! This is the same pose and location as one of our wedding shots. I want to go back to Glendale, CA for our 20 year anniversary and do the same thing!)This is us at our 7th anniversary / Lee Family Retreat. Don't we look the same today as we did back then?! Ha! And Sandy was 9 months pregnant by the way with Matt.Guess who still keeps trying to squeeze in between us?God has given us 3 very tangible blessings after 12 years of marriage.

No comments: