Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow days

I think I know what it feels like to live in Minnesota now. We had yet another snowfall yesterday but this time a chilling wind came with it. I think today's high is 8. The last time I checked the temperature today it was 6 degrees, but -14 with the wind. At least with the snow it's pretty outside even if it's too cold to actually go out.

The kids have had to make the most of being indoors all day lately. They have really been into playing "Superfriends" lately. It's quite cute to watch them and reminds me of a picture of Sam and I doing our super hero poses at about the same ages as these two.
They're searching for bad guys that need capturing from the Hall of Justice.

Superman and Supergirl were never so cute!

Mattew does the traditional flying with fists out in front. Emery has her own style of flying, holding the sides of her "cape."


We got a surprise visit from some friends yesterday and the kids were thrilled to have some company. Emery got some dress up clothes for Christmas from her grandmother and it was precisely for this reason. Are these two girls fancy or what?!

No comments: