Friday, October 2, 2009

Soccer

Andrew's second soccer season ended last weekend. He had a good time, and his coach said that he was the best player on his team. HOWEVER, his coach had never coached soccer before and his team won 1 game the entire season. Most of the games we lost were by about 10 goals.

Andrew did manage to score a few goals most games and usually tried his best to play good defense. But this season, I am most proud of Andrew for being encouraging to his teammates and cheering them on regardless of the score.

The funny thing was - it seemed like Andrew was just playing soccer to kill time until he gets to play basketball. We don't want him to over obsessed with basketball so we had him play soccer this fall instead.

I need to improve my camera work. This was his last game and this was my best shot - Andrew almost scoring a goal. He scored 2 goals, and I wasn't even close to filming either of them. Please forgive my almost "gooooooooaaaaaal" rendition.

No comments: