Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Funny kids

Just some funny things the kids have said recently:
Emery: "Mom, when you were a kid, how old were you?"
Emery: If she does a good deed and I don't acknowledge it publicly she takes it upon herself to say, "Mama is sooo proud of me!" I had to tell her that only OTHER people are allowed to say that about her. :)


Andrew: We had company over for dessert and I burned the top. To hide my embarrassment I made a joke about it and Andrew chimes in with his own funny line, "Yeah, my mom is like the MASTER OF BURNS!" Everybody got a good laugh and then I think Andrew felt bad for teasing his mom and so to make it up to me he TRIES to "defend" me by saying very sweetly, "No mom, it's true, you really are." Thank you Andrew. :)

Matthew: while hiding behind the kitchen counter Matt says to me, "Mom, we're invisible!" I said, "OK, now come on out and clean up those toys before dinner." Matt says, "We are out. We're just invisible." oh yeah.... :)
Matthew: To dad, "Even if kids disobey, I still like them. Because we should like everybody, not just missionaries." He was saying this to show us just how noble a person he is. :)

No comments: