Friday, April 27, 2012

Wa-hoo!

Good things come in bunches apparently! Today, was a GREAT day. God's blessings are great every day in Christ, but some days feel better than others, you know? First of all, we closed escrow on our house in KS today. So we are free from that mortgage payment! I've never been so happy to NOT be a homeowner. God's timing is perfect, and I am so thankful that His timing made it happen today.

Second, the moths are just about all gone. As quickly as they came in, the super high winds yesterday seemed to blow them all away. Praise God those little critters are gone. I have a new appreciation for the 10 plagues. I can't imagine living in ancient times without sealed windows and doors. Those bugs would be covering the insides of your house or tent or whatever you might have slept in back then. Crazy.
Third, Matt pulled his 4th tooth out today! He was pretty happy that I didn't have to pull it out for him.

No comments: