Tuesday, January 10, 2012

14 years

Today is our 14th wedding anniversary. It feels like it was yesterday, but at the same time, I can't really remember life without my wonderful wife, nor can I picture a life without her. I hope I don't ever have to.It's amazing to me that as beautiful as she looked on our wedding day, I can still picture her walking down the aisle, she is even more beautiful now. I'm not sure how that happened. God has blessed me tremendously through her.She has given me 3 beautiful children and lovingly followed me as I have led her across the country, then back across the country, then half way across the country and now a quarter of the way back across the country. God only knows where we'll end up next. I must admit, I am not an easy man to live with. But she has been my faithful, respectful, industrious and fun helper. She is truly my best friend. I thank God every day that I am married to her. I love you honey.

No comments: