Monday, December 5, 2011

Weeping and gnashing of tooth

Matt has had another loose tooth for a few weeks now. I decided that tonight would be the night for its liberation.Matt was not in agreement. I cut some thread and got ready. Then he changed his tune and appeared fine with it all...for the most part.

He requested that I not take any video of the actual event so I turned off the camera. He decided that he wanted to be the one to pull it out. He started out great. The tooth was clearly ready to come out. But then it just plain hurt too much so he stopped with much blood and weeping and gnashing of tooth.Unfortunately for him, I couldn't stop after getting so close. Later tonight, I bribed him with a $1 instead of the usual quarter, and he let me (barely) pull it out for him. Phew! 2 done, how many to go?

No comments: