Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas program

Matt and Emery had their school Christmas program last night.Emery was very, very uncharacteristically stiff. I think she was so nervous that she was clearly not her normal self.Matt told me he was very nervous too. But as usual, he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
Emery sang 2 songs with her kindergarten class. She did a great job. I have been trying to upload some video of it, but the blog is not cooperating. I'll try it again later. But for now, here's a picture - can you feel the passion? Actually, if I get the video up, you'll see some serious concentration going on.Matt was part of a play. He didn't have a speaking role, and that's exactly what he wanted. He sang in several songs with the 1st through 3rd graders. He did great too.

No comments: