Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bat boys

No, not bat boys at the ball park. Sons of Batman? Batman is cool. I think he's one of my favorite super heroes. There's something about his tormented psyche that appeals to me for some reason.

Matt is somehow picking up this swimming thing. I am so proud of him. I guess it must be his new diet. Yesterday, he said, "From now on, I only want to eat healthy foods like vegetables." Just before he finished dinner tonight he said, "Wait. I can't eat this, right? Is it healthy?" referring to tortilla chips and taco salad. "What about cheese? Can I eat that?"

We told him it was fine. But Andrew was a bit skeptical about his new diet so he said, "Matt, that means you can't eat ice cream or candy!" Matt thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I'll just eat those on my birthday. I want to eat healthy foods so I can grow big and strong!" Give up ice cream and candy? The boy is dedicated.

No comments: