Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello spring!

On the first day of spring, God brought us sub-freezing temps, 20-30 mph winds and SNOW!The boys built a snow fort.Emery helped me clear the driveway.Then she fainted - just kidding mom!Then dad played with the snow. I forced Andrew to play with me - push it boy!I had visions of a 10 foot tall snowman. Alas, this was the biggest snow man I could make.

On a side note, Andrew has successfully had "quiet times" - reading his Bible on his own for 2 days now. And Emery asked me about 10 times if we could "talk" so that SHE could become a Christian too. She desperately wanted to become a Christian! But after talking, we both agreed that she doesn't quite understand what that means but she'll keep learning in the hopes of one day becoming a Christian.

No comments: