Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The snow tunnel

I've been trying to make good memories with the boys and girl, emphasis on trying. And I'm documenting my efforts so that when they grow up, I will have proof that I at least tried regardless of what they remember!So after it snowed some 8 inches and drifted into a pile of about 2-3 feet, I attempted to make a snow cave.I did not have the equipment (I'm not sure what equipment you really need to build a good snow cave, but I didn't have it) nor the know how. But eventually, we ended up with a fairly long snow tunnel...long enough to for a grown man to slide through. This is a picture of the tunnel the next day after it melted a bit.I swear I'm trying to build the snow tunnel and not committing snow suicide.

1 comment:

Oikosdespot said...

Lol. Snow tunnel...that's awesome. I've been catching up on your posts and was very encouraged and challenged by how you are teaching your kids. Sigh...I wonder if DT will be able to do memory verses when he is 2...right now, he can only say two words...ummah and appah. :)