Monday, November 9, 2009

While mom's away...

we play. Well, not really. But Sandy went to Bible study...So Matt did a 25 piece puzzle all by himself. He was really proud of his accomplishment and actually so was I. I hope he continues to like puzzles when he grows up because I like to do them too.Everyone took baths. Although I have to confess, I was a bad father tonight. As Emery finished up her dinner, she asked for some oranges. Everyone had already finished and eaten their oranges, but because I was washing the dishes and didn't want to bother cutting up an orange, I told her not to eat an orange and to wait for popcorn. So what did she say?

"Dad, I don't want to eat popcorn because it's junk food. I want to eat an orange." Of course, after a second or 2 of thinking about, she said, "Actually dad, I changed my mind. I'll have popcorn." Thankfully, Sandy hadn't left yet and cut up an orange for her.
And we all had popcorn and a movie night! It's good to be dad.

No comments: