Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Go Lakers!

Last night, I took the boys to see the Lakers play the Oklahoma City Thunder in Oklahoma City. I was blessed with a free hotel night coupon and gifts from my mom and my wife to make this happen. It was a really fun guys night out!I guess Matt was a tad too young to truly appreciate the evening. The highlight of his night was getting the free program.Andrew went to the game undercover because he said, "The people in Oklahoma won't like it if they see my Laker's jersey." So after the game started, he revealed his Laker allegiance.Wouldn't it be funny if Matt grew up and was as big as this guy?We also stopped at the Oklahoma City federal building bombing memorial (remember that in 1995?). The tree in the background actually survived the blast though its limbs were blown off and shrapnel was embedded in its bark.

No comments: