Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It finally happened

I got sick. My throat starting hurting last night and got progressively worse. I slept in today and managed to get around a bit and even move a piano today - more thanks to the help of friends than anything I did. But my throat is killing.

This is a HUGE improvement from last year though. I got sick more than 1 month later than last year and don't feel too bad. I just can't talk. It gives me one more reason to apply the sermon that I preached last Sunday. In good times and in bad, in financial plenty and in financial want, in health and in sickness, hope in God. Who else can you hope in?
But as I rest, at least I get entertained constantly. They are saying, "The meegles" which means long in their pretend language. For some reason it's funny.

No comments: