Friday, November 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We haven't always been to regular on this family tradition, but we have tried to decorate for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year we made it.
But before we got after it, Andrew made me my birthday breakfast. We didn't have time on the day of my birthday for breakfast so he cooked it today. It tasted great! I can't believe Andrew is cooking for me now!
Then we started with our first ever artificial Christmas tree. We have bought real trees for 15 years, but this year we decided to go for a 9 foot faker!
It was a lot neater and cleaner than the true trees. I liked that.
And a lot taller and easier! I'm a convert already.
Everyone enjoyed the decorating and listening to Christmas music.
Well, we did have one casualty. King Herod must have gotten to one of the wise men when we weren't looking.
And after a busy morning, ta dah!
Here's the dusk view. Praise God for His glorious gift of Jesus Christ our Savior!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to see that my future son-in-law is practicing his cooking skills for his "lady" :)

Daddy said...

Ha! We're working hard to get him ready to be a spiritual leader!