Friday, November 30, 2012

Indoor campfire

Now that it's just about winter and nice and chilly outside at night (although it's still so warm during the days here!), I was going to build a little fire for some smores. Unfortunately, I've come down with another cold and am feeling yucky. It probably doesn't help that I slept so poorly last night and fell asleep at 5am, ugh.
So we decided to move the campfire indoors. The boys and girl didn't mind. I love how we can just have so much fun doing whatever as a family. Of course, doing whatever with chocolate never hurts. We've set aside Friday nights as our family fun nights doing different things for fun together.
And did I mention that we got a fake tree? It's so nice! The whole family is loving it and looking forward to celebrating Christ's birth all month long.

No comments: