Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy birthday to me

Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with the family. It was a pretty low key affair, but it was great.
Sandy cooked me a fabulous meal - grilled rib eye, mashed potatoes and caesar salad. I had 2 little Indian children.
Then Emery recited "Indian Children" by Annette Wynne. My favorite line was: "And at night, bears prowling around!"
We were so full from dinner that we had to wait until bed time before we ate dessert. Yummy!
I almost forgot to mention - I had a special birthday treat. God allowed me to share the Gospel with my barber on my birthday! He even passed on his contact info and asked for more information about getting a Bible. What a way to top off a great day!

1 comment:

Carole H said...

Happy Birthday Peter! But this is not a third Happy Birthday....