Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2 for 1 special

Guess who lost her first tooth tonight? And big bro wanted his out too. I was surprised to come home to both Emery and Matt begging me to pull out a tooth each.
Emery went first. As I like to do, I tie the tooth with thread. In the past with Andrew, he would pull them out himself. But Emery wanted me to do it. Unfortunately, the thread broke! I guess the thread was too old. This was the first time that ever happened. Then we got newer thread and tried again. Broke again!
The 3rd time we got dental floss. That did the trick.
Then it was Matt's turn. This was old hat to him. He tried to pull the tooth out on his own but couldn't get a good enough grip so I got the dental floss out again.
By the end of the night, we had 2 happy campers and not even one tear was lost.

No comments: