Friday, August 17, 2012

Romans 12:10

I was hoping that I could get a ton of verses done over the summer with the boys and girl before all the school work starts. But alas, I think we did 2. Here's Romans 12:10.
They memorize verses every week during school so it's somewhat difficult though not impossible to also do verses at home. I think the key will be having them memorize just 1 verse at a time as opposed to whole passages.
Can you hear Matt? Sometimes I wish he had a volume knob. Today, he asked me in his own words - Why does God allow people to do evil things if He's sovereign? He didn't use those exact words, but that's the gist of the question. We had a fun dinner conversation as I tried to answer his question in words and illustrations that a 7 year-old could understand. He sorta got it. Andrew says he got it, but Emery said, "I have noooo idea what you're talking about Dad." Won't be the last time.

No comments: