Saturday, August 25, 2012

Number 3

Since we live in a desert in ABQ, there are a lot of lizards. And I guess they give birth in the summer because there have been a lot of little baby ones lately. Matt caught two outside, and we tried to keep them as pets.
The first one died before we got a picture. He was named Lizzie. This one is the second. We were debating about names and then he died. The first one had a funeral and everything. I'm not sure what happened to the second.
Now this is the 3rd. I caught this one inside the house. Because of that, I think I've taken a little more ownership about trying to keep this one alive.
The boys and girl are so used to these lizards dying, they haven't even tried to name this one and are openly expecting it to die any day now. But I still have hope. We've learned not to drown them or freeze them. That's progress.

1 comment:

ElendilPickle said...

No wonder Matt was trying to grow his own sea monster!