Friday, July 20, 2012

More Flagstaff pics

It's funny how a vacation can seem so far away once you get back home. It was only last week that we were relaxing and enjoying the beautiful God created scenery, but it feels months ago. That went fast.
Sandy and I looked like we had a good time, eh?
The boys and girl played out in the forest and chased deer.
I love big tall trees. I think it's my Massachusetts roots.
And after playing outside, the boys and girl enjoyed the big old bath tub. I'm not sure what they could see with their goggles.
We even got a huge surprise. My old college roommate was in Flagstaff one night, and we got to meet up for dinner. It was the first time we got to see the Hoke's in about 17 years! We were 2 single guys back in 1995, but now we're married with 6 kids between the 2 of us! It was great to catch up.

No comments: