Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our last Sunday

I knew this day was coming. For a long time, it was weeks away. Then suddenly, it snuck up on me. Today was our last Sunday at FHCC. Right now, my life is too crazy amidst packing and moving, for full reflection. I know this will all sink in after life settles down in ABQ.

But for today, I was blown away with the grace and love of God shown to me and my family through our church. I am so thankful and grateful to God for the kind words of encouragement, the acts of service and help and the love of Christ through it all. I am so truly unworthy. Praise God.Andrew's friends from Sunday School were sad to see him go.Emery got one last hug from her gal pals.Sandy, Emery and Matt got a "We will miss you" banner from their Sunday School class. God is good and does good, always.

No comments: