Friday, April 15, 2011

Homeschool

I took care of the homeschooling today so Sandy could have the morning to work on her message. She's teaching at our ladies Women Equipping Women event in 2 weeks.Isn't this precious? I also took Emery to McDonalds for some "special daddy time" today. I had her order a 99 cent sundae herself and a grandma standing nearby was very impressed with how well Emery could speak at 4 years-old! She kept asking Emery questions trying to figure out how this could be. After finding out that Emery was being homeschooled, the grandma was very impressed and figured that must be the reason. I guess mom (and the sub - me!) is doing something right.My mom sewed Emery's duvet cover. Here's the final product - thanks mom! And Emery also wanted to display her princess Bible of which she's extremely proud of - also a gift from grandma.

No comments: