Monday, April 25, 2011

Gone fishing

The boys and girl have been wanting to go fishing for a while now. They keep asking and asking and asking...you know how it is. Well, thanks to Mr. Sleezer, we actually went this past weekend.We set up Emery first. But before we could turn around and take care of Matt, guess what struck? Do you like the action shot?Emery pulled in the first 2 fish before we could even get the boys set up! The fish was about half as big as she is!Andrew got in on the action next.I think he caught the biggest fish.It was non-stop taking fish off of hooks and putting worms on them for over an hour. I've never seen such good fishing! I guess the boys and girl know how to do it! I'm not sure how Matt didn't get any action shots, but he caught a ton of fish too. Everyone pulled in at least 7 fish.I guess they just learned from the master...And I almost forgot - we had a fish fry tonight! Nothing like eating your own fresh caught fish.

No comments: