Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crazy beautiful

Isn't she?Emery has been asking me (Sandy) to do her hair like this for some time. But, because I love her, I will not allow her to be seen in public (though it's ok on our public blog!) like this. So after her bath tonight when she asked me once again to do her hair like this, I quickly took the opportunity and let her keep her hair like this until bedtime.

On a totally separate note, Emery and Matt had quite the theological discussion over lunch today.
Matt: People look different on the outside. But inside, we're all the same. We all have black hearts.
Emery: Yeah, we're ALL sinners. Even Christians sin. Like mom when she gets mad at us and talks to us too firm! (Meaning my tone of voice.) Right mom?
Sandy: Yep!
I can't deny I'm a sinner. Why try and hide it!?

No comments: