Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How quickly they grow...

A couple of days ago I posted a blog about Tim and Allison's visit to Emporia. This is Allison and Andrew in their "early years". :) (You can see them now two blog entries ago.)


I found, well, Peter found, some pictures of Allison and Andrew as toddlers and I'm putting them up because they're so DARN CUTE! I think Allison just finished eating a mouthful of sand just before this picture was taken.

This was on a camping trip with the Pettas in Malibu beach. I think they were about just turning 2 in these pictures. In contrast to these pictures, today's temperature maxed out around 15, but with the wind chill factor, it felt like -6! We bundled up and went sledding. The kids loved trying the sleds they got as Christmas presents. We only stayed out for about 20 minutes because although their bodies were warm in the MANY layers I put on them, their cheeks were really cold. They wanted to stay out longer but I decided it best for us to head home. Hopefully the snow sticks around all week so we can go out again when it's a little bit warmer (like 25 degrees). :)

No comments: