Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gerbils

We got this tent, house and tunnel system as a gift several years ago. It takes up the most of the basement to set it up so I typically bring it out only every once in a while.

Doesn't it seem like a little habitat for gerbils?

We re-enacted the 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. It was too long to upload the whole video. But Emery got really excited about it if you can't tell! She's singing, "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

I usually put the kids to bed and tell each one that I love them every night. Sometimes, I ask Emery - do you know how much I love you?
Emery: Infinity and beyond.
Me: That's right.
Emery: Do you know how much I love you and mom?
Me: How much?
Emery: Infinity and beyond and one hundred thirty.

I guess that extra 130 is the most love she can give.

No comments: