Friday, July 8, 2011

2 years later

When we first moved into our house, Sandy and I had lots of dreams and plans. As first time homeowners, we had been waiting for this day for almost 10 years. We love to garden and landscape and couldn't wait to get started. But for those of you who own homes, you know that house projects always take longer than you think they will. Always.So it is with great satisfaction, that I have finally leveled out our castleblock around our house. 2 years ago, I had to throw it down in rather fast fashion so we could seed our lawn.Isn't this before picture shocking? Maybe not to you, but man, it is to me!Here's the side of the house. Too bad our grass is dead in all this heat.This picture gives a better view of how bad the castleblock was when I first put it down. It's like I was trying to emulate the ocean waves...

No comments: