Monday, May 9, 2011

Memory verses

Andrew's still going at it with Bible verses. Here are 3 more - Romans 8:28, Romans 8:1 and Galatians 2:20.

I tried to cut off the bragging, but it slipped in there a little bit. We're working on that. And speaking of bragging, I hope you all don't see me posting about my kids memory verses as bragging. I mainly do it for 3 reasons. First, I know my mom likes to see her grandkids memorizing Scripture. Second, I've been doing it for a few years now and like the accountability it gives me to keep at it. Third, I hope that one day the boys and girl will look back on this blog and get a glimpse of how important memorizing the Word of God was to me and their childhood.

I don't know why Matt loves to talk G.I. Joe after his verses...but he does.

No comments: