Friday, September 4, 2009

Playing with blocks

I didn't grow up playing a whole lot with Legos or blocks, but I guess I should have. I took the day off yesterday to work on setting up some castleblock walls in preparation for seeding the lawn. I was going to wait on this project til next year but the castleblock was on sale...it's hard to pass up a sale.I worked hard to get the first few blocks straight and level. But then I started running out of time and sand.So as you can see, the blocks started going up and down, left and right, back and forth.
It was funny how everyone driving by was letting me know that too! But I figure I can fix it later after we get our lawn back. Either that or I can wait until Andrew gets old enough and save that project for him!On a separate note, we had a little Awana Cubbies "dress rehearsal" last week. Can you tell that they're excited and can't wait for Cubbies to start?!

No comments: