Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kansas Here We Come!

The moving truck came and packed up all our stuff. It was like 3-D Tetris but 10 feet tall. Those guys were amazing in utilizing every inch of space.
Our stuff filled things up from about the "O" in Mayflower to close to the end of the truck.
And as just about all of our earthly possessions are somewhere on their way to Kansas, it made me think of Matthew 6:25, "...Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?" I want to add on - and life more than the stuff in your house? Matt 6:33 says, "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
I leave tomorrow for our new home in Kansas. Only God knows what our lives will be like. But as Isaiah said in chapter 6 - "Here am I. Send me!" It is a privilege and an honor to be sent.

No comments: