Friday, July 1, 2016

14

Andrew turned 14 this year.
I know I feel like most parents and wonder how it happened so fast. He's 5'10" now and just an inch shorter than me. He weighs in at about 130 pounds. He's bigger and taller than I was at his age. We hope he keeps growing and makes that wonderful marker of 6 feet, but he's slowing down.
He had a beach volleyball party with his friends. He's still working on his spike.
But really, it's the setter's fault if the spike isn't perfect. Happy Birthday Andrew! We thank God for your physical growth, your mental and academic growth, but most of all for your spiritual growth. You took a big step in being baptized this year, and I praise God for the fruit he is producing in your life especially the fruit of joy, faithfulness and self-control. I am very proud of you.

No comments: