Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blast from the past

A few weeks ago, we just happened to be in Sunnyvale, CA and just a few blocks from where I just happened to live for 3 years as a kid. Mom and dad - I thought you'd get a kick out of this.
So we stopped by the old house on Bedford Ct. My favorite memory of this house is my dad hitting plastic golf balls from the driveway while I snagged them from the middle of the cul-de-sac. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor, all the way to the right.
I went to 4th and 5th grades at West Valley Elementary. This is where I lost my teeth spacers on accident to the wrath of my mom. This is also where I witnessed (not participated in) my first fight. I told the boys and girl about it - they were incredibly interested. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Doesn't every kid yell that when there's a fight going on?

No comments: