Tuesday, August 6, 2013

School's in session

The 2013-2014 school year has begun in the Lee household. My diligent wife has started up yesterday, and the boys and girl are locked in!
Andrew is starting 6th grade and the academic rigor is going to increase greatly this year. We've got to get him ready for HS, and the Ivy League! Ha! Spoken like a true Korean American.
Our subjects are partly computer based, partly audio and even some video which include Bible, Math, English, Art, Anatomy, World History and Korean. Matt's in 3rd grade and his favorite subject is Korean. I asked him how Sandy is doing as his teacher. His reply? "She's strict!"
Emery is in 2nd grade and loves Korean too. Andrew loves history still. I am really glad that we are homeschooling this year. Sandy is doing and will do a fabulous job teaching them. The boys and girl grow closer together being in school together. As I write, they have been singing and playing air instruments to praise music and Christmas carols for the last 2 hours! And I want to cherish all the time we have together while they are young. Everyone tells me that this time flies by, and I want to enjoy it as a family as much as possible before it's gone.

No comments: