Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Program

Oi! What a week and then some. The boys and girl and us parents too have all been struggling with health. Andrew hit 104.5 and was out of school for a week. Emery and Matt both missed several days of school as well. I think this is one of the worst spells of sickness we've had in several years. But everyone got better just in time for their elementary Christmas program.
Emery and Matt sang in the choir while Andrew got the opportunity to be one of 4 main acting roles. He played a very difficult and challenging role for him - a boy named Josh.
Matt just got his voice back the day of the play and could barely sing. Emery had recovered a bit earlier and sang with gusto! Andrew did a fabulous job with the acting. I was very proud of him. Well, I didn't actually see him live because I was so sick, I couldn't make it! But he looked great in the video that I saw of him! Sandy said he did a great job acting. I tried to upload some video but alas, it's not working for some reason. I guess you'll just have to believe me.

No comments: