Saturday, March 26, 2011

Biker

Our little guy is growing up! It's hard to believe sometimes. We've talked about taking the training wheels off his bike for a while now. Matt's been gearing up for the big day. Here he goes!
Can you tell that he's the second child? Andrew trained him how to ride! Just kidding - Actually, I was with him the first time he went off on his bike and Andrew had the video camera. Let's just say, no amount of image stabilizing could help that clip.

Here he is going on his own. I think Andrew was just as excited as Matt that he could ride.

Sandy went off to a conference overnight so I had the boys and girl if you're wondering where she is. I was a bit worried about how I was going to feed them for 2 full days, but thanks to some ready made meals (and my great wife!), things went pretty smooth. It was actually a really special time caring for them. But it's good to have mom back!

No comments: