Friday, September 24, 2010

Psalm 56:3-4

Little children fear a lot of things. And though I don't struggle with a lot of fears, I have come to realize that I do (along with most adults) have some fears. We fear death, the unknown, financial insecurity, the loss of health, what other people may do or say and also very large spiders, just to name a few.

Thanks be to God that the antidote for fear is trust in the atoning death of Jesus Christ for my sin which leads to the never ending presence of our great God. This comfort is priceless for adults and children.

Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God whose word I praise. In God I have put my trust. I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?
Duke, Rip Cord, Snake Eyes and Scarlet are NOT part of Psalm 56:3-4 by the way. :)

No comments: