Friday, December 19, 2008

Cat and deer

No, we didn't buy a cat, and I didn't shoot a deer...yet, or probably ever. But the cat got a lot of tongues and man did we have a lot of deer in the headlight imitators...

It's hard to tell, but I'm just going to tell myself that Matt was trying to sing but he wanted to be humble and not steal the show. In any event, here are some random winter thoughts:
  • People talk about the weather here like Californians talk about the traffic
  • The temperature can drop about 40 degrees in a couple of hours during the DAY...no joke. I went into church and it was in the 50's. When I left, it was in the teens.
  • There is something called freezing fog. I haven't experienced it yet, but it doesn't sound good.
  • Did you know ice can form on the INSIDE of the window? And yes, we have our heat on in the house. I haven't figure that one out either.
Here's some more video of the boys "shoveling" snow.

In a couple of years, I may become a snowball casualty while trying to capture blog footage.

No comments: